Friday, October 5, 2007

INternship - Swan Districts Football Club

Finally Grace Tan Lay Hong has officially finished her internship at Swan Districts Football Club… 20 days is really very long…I start working on 21st August and end today which is Thursday 4th October…. So what I say is true…time flies really fast… working there I can say is an OK for me…. Even though the working environment is a bit boring but I manage to get free nice food such as pastries, muffin, different kind of salad and the best one I ate was the STEAK…I know I know I said before not to eat beef anymore oh well probably that will be my last time to eat beef…. Experience?? Well I did gain experience working there… telemarketing, promotion campaign, use my creative ideas, data entry and all the admin work too…during work time you are not allowed to online but then I was too bored so no choice la… online is the only way to ‘entertain’ my work… I will try to go back early as in like exactly at 5p.m so I will purposely drag my work till 5 and just tell the boss saying I will continue my work tomorrow or I have finish my work so I will see you next Tuesday…ha-ha…I just don’t want to reach home late cause nowadays my campus here not really that safe…robberies, thief snatch bag etc…I also meet new people who come for work experience but mostly are gals oh man…no guys meh?? But never mind lah I finish my internship so don’t have to think about it anymore…. So I will rest for 1 week first then only start my journal and the work experience report too… my journal I just have to do some editing because I always write down my task during my working hours so that I won’t forget…. Ha-ha nothing much to write about my internship cause is just working working working working…. So that’s about it….

P.S…I’m going clubbing on Friday (5th October 2007) time to dance nonstop and release all the stresses and tiredness…

Cheers…

No comments: