Thursday, October 4, 2007

Change

In one year heaps of things can happened…I agree that because in one year you have 365 days so anything can happen…I have been in Perth like nine months another 1 more month then I graduate already…can’t believe time flies so fast…I remember January I was taking my summer course then mid February I had two test, had farewell dinner with family and friends and on 18th February 2007 which is the first day of Chinese New Year I was getting ready to go Perth..... When I reach Perth the weather was hot then meets some new friends and check out some good looking guys *tsk tsk* …. Monday was my first class 8.30a.m (my worst time) getting ready brought my CURTIN map just in case I get lost somewhere and also late for class *good achievement le FIRST time punctual for my morning class* those who take the same course as me they should know that I’m always LATE for morning class….. ha-ha~~anyway I just cut the story short la cause I want to write other things too lazy write all about my uni life… so~~~ what other things happened here?? Besides stress and tired, I felt myself changed a lot too especially my feelings towards my boyfriend…I can say this is a major change for me cause is kind of hard to let go after two and the half years together...Is not that easy to maintain the relationship for so long…. 4th September was the date that we decide to let go each other since the relationship is getting worse…. He also thinks that I changed a lot and I still remember him saying you are not my Lou po (wife) I knew last time….. Actually I agree that too cause when I think back about the past I felt myself STUPID…. I can’t believe I did all this things and when I came here only realize this is how he treats me and I’m still okay with it?? And also we communicate quite less due to the time...and worse come to worst is lack of trust all this time I always put trust on him but ever since I step in to Perth I knew he will not trust me so no matter how I ‘REPORT’ to him I still feel he don trust me…so what is the point of continuing the relationship….I always tell myself that I hope this first boyfriend will last forever but first love does not always last and it depends….oh well not anymore…. When a human being grows older their thinking tend to be more maturely… (My English is not that good but I’m sure u guys understands what I’m trying to say) hehe…….One of my best friends is an example to me and this is what she said to me not every first is always the right one for you and when u actually find a second boyfriend u will realize that he treats u even better than the first one…. And I think is true cause she also had a bad experience and now she has a new boyfriend which treats her even better than the first one…I can see that she is really very happy compare to last time..I’m happy for her too… so I hope this will also happened to me too… after all the fuss I really feel happy because the big burden I hold all this time has been thrown far away…. Seriously I felt the relief cause even he also can’t guarantee me that he can actually carry the burden I hold… actually I should had break up with him earlier but I still give him time to change but still I can’t feel any confident from him so maybe this is my right decision to let go and let him do his own things… he also know that I suffered quite a lot and he feel hurt when hear me saying all the burden I have carried… Anyway I just wish him good luck in his career and find a right girl … even though we can’t be couples but we are still friends…

Cheers~~~~~

No comments: