Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My September

OMG…is already end of September…time flies really damn fast…hmmm so what did I do in September…. As usual, working at Swan Districts Football Club on Tuesday and Thursday every week…I have 2 mid test and 1 presentation…say bout mid test I’m not quite satisfied about it even though I passed the it…I was expecting higher marks….n the presentation I can say is a shock for me…after this 4 years of studying in college I always get nervous in presentation and always hold notes to present but this time I just present by referring to the slides I have done and nevertheless I also speak fluent and fast English.... I know I speak fast but it doesn’t matter cause im in Australia…. People here all speak English for goodness sake…. Of course they can understand what im trying to present…even the tutor just say ‘phew’ because I was like catching a train… but what to do the presentation is only 10 minutes and I only have 2.5 minutes to present…overall the presentation is good but one of my group member is quite lucky cause he do not need to present…..U ARE LUCKY MAN….ha-ha…I also had flat dinner supposing 7 people end up suddenly another 8 people coming….but it was quite fun cause we also celebrate Mooncake Festival Party….we also made plain pinky tang yuan and with chocolate too….one more new ‘recipe’ they made is WASABI tang yuan??? Sweat~~~~ purposely made two just to made fun with them….ha-ha my fren said y so salty one…hehe I never try before so I really don’t know how it taste like…. Another thing happen was I got sore throat, cough and flu…ish I hate to get sick cause is damn suffering plus I cant eat this and that….i have to buy cough medicine cause I did not bring any from Malaysia……on the 29th September, me and my housemates went strawberry farm…ha-ha I can tell u the strawberries are big and sweet I pluck a lot n only weigh 8 dollars…I thought I have wasted the other 2 dollars but my fren say no la u just saved 2 dollars…oopss I miscounted….hehehe…. after that I also bought 1 strawberry port and liqueur which cost me AUD 44.50 but is shared by all of us…. At night we had BBQ with my housemates…. Just wondering about something... I din know that we can BBQ MARSHMALLOWS but it was nice…ha-ha….Tuition free week on 21st September till 30th September…is only one week and I have been working for the 4 days…so sad….cant go anywhere…but anyway after that 4 days I left only 3 days to finish my internship….bwahahahahahaah~~~~

I think there’s about it on what happen on September….I will try to update my blog if I have the time…..

Just to let u guys know…I wrote this blog during my working time right now which is 12.55p.m Tuesday 02/10/2008

No comments: