Thursday, September 13, 2007

Forgot

aiyoooo i wrote my blog so long until i forgot to mention my bday inside...what is this man....haha...my birthday was on 12 august which had past few weeks ago...can i say it a surprise or not...i will say half half because at that time i was still unsure whether they are making birthday party ont...haha the answer was YES THEY DID MAKE A PARTY FOR ME..thy cook my favourite food which is bah kut teh which i haven been eating for few months already....kinda surprise ar GRACE STOP EATING BAH KUT TEH FOR FEW MONTHS ALREADY....what to do i need to diet....because im unable to control my food haih which make me sad cause all this time i alwz knw that when i eat alot i don get fat but just duno why when i came here i gain weight...what is this man..so after few months i manage to control my food already...hehehe....my hair is getting longer till my waist lo...i really need to get my hair cut one day...it looks so messy.....back to my birthday story...haha thanks to one of my fren which is sally....shes quite good in baking cake...the one she made for me was nice n the shape is luv....so happy...the candles were special too because is my name GRACE....anyway eventhough the party is just simple but im happy that thy help me to celebrate ....oh ya about my PRESENT....i luv it very much...its PLAYBOY BIKINI....i wore it when i went for swimming...i can tell u guys the bikini is super duper sexy...playboy stuffs are cool...i lik the brand but then if im an Australian i wil say the things here are cheap but too bad im Malaysian....cause the playboy stuff in Malaysia quite xpsv...other bikini i also have playboy red wallet..i bought it together with mei yen...oh yeah....

*cheers*

No comments: