Tuesday, December 4, 2007

November is Over

OOMMMGGG…..the month of November and everything is over…. I finish my exams…I finish my assignments… I finish my internship…. Final word… I finish my DEGREE and one more thing my ERICA contract ended too…. I start my studies at Taylors college in 2003 and finally I finish my studies in 2007 at Curtin University of Technology…5 years of study that should be enough for me… right now I’m having my holidays and waiting for my results on 12 December… I’m still in Perth… din go back Malaysia cause I want to earn some AUSSIE money and if possible get a permanent job here…I find that if I start my work here would be good cause I gain some better experience here than Malaysia… oh well holidays for me are fun and relaxing because I do not have to think about studies except for my results… I have leave home for about 10 months already…I still can’t believe I’m away from home for so long already..So do I miss home?? Half half le…He-he I get to feel the FREEDOM here no nagging from my parents and I can go back ANYTIME I WANT…BWAHAHAHAHAHA *Sound EVIL* ok ok so what have I learnt in Perth… besides studies my experience here some are good and bad… good thing is I learn to be independent and cooking too even though I still can’t cook NICE food but I will try my best to learn…*I guess*..meet some lovely and friendly housemates…I really enjoy staying with them …we have so much fun like having flat dinner, steamboat, barbeque, family trip and the best thing is drinking night (vodka, wine, beer).. Ha-ha I also went for cell group which they have bible talk and worship thingy...Even though I’m not Christian but I don’t mind joining because I get to learn something and also meet awesome people… bible studying is never ending and there is so much to learn plus understand too..... Bad things happen in Perth that one I can’t mention it out…. I’ll keep it for myself….he-he..

Cheers…

No comments: