Saturday, January 24, 2009

Superb Night











Friday
i took half day leave....thanks to my lady boss for approving my leave...appreciate that..
we had buffet lunch at office...homecook food...
then i left at 2p.m...
rush back home to pack my things up for this 'genting' trip... =P
waited for adrian to come pick me up....
reach my house at 4p.m...
went back to subang..cause he got something to do....
after everything is done we head to 1utama again...yea.....
so i went to collect my cheque from my ex boss...
thanks alot...appreciate what u gave me...
then head back to shopping time...
met up with jayson...
and i told them....I SHALL NOT SHOP TODAY....
JUST ACCOMPANY U GUYS....
ha-ha...guess what?? i didnt shop anything...
but couldnt resist went charles & keith to have a look cause it was just open....
the heels are nice but the price er..according to my coleague buy in singapore cheaper...
well...me just window shop only ....
then me and jayson a.k.a supervisors helped adrian to shop for his clothes....
brought him to LEVIS shop...and he bought a jeans...
then we walked to jusco, parkson, basically whichever shop we think its suitable...
before heading to parkson we bump into daniel teo...
so 4 of us shopped together....
head to parkson...adrian bought two shirts...
he wanted a new pair of shoes but not much time....
had to head back subang for dinner at hyotan with his highschool friends..
sigh...me starving from 4 plus till the dinner time...end up i ate so little...
don know whats wrong with my appetite...easily get hungry but eat little food only..
anyway after our dinner...me and darling head back to jayson's house...
get darling's cheongsam for her and
us chilling around his room...facebooking...checking mails...
about 11plus we head out to LUNA BAR...
celebrate darling's birthday....
omg...the place was amazaing...great view....and we had lots of fun...
drinking, dancing, taking photos, chating....
we hang out till 4 in the morning if im not mistaken...
glad everyone had fun....
as usual...me tipsy talk crap...ha-ha..
and i REALLY DO ENJOY MY 'GENTING' TRIP... =P

happy chinese new year
and
gong xi fa chai....

xoxo

No comments: