Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FIrst and Second day of Chinese new year

i should be excited about chinese new year cause
on 2007 and 2008 i celebrate there instead of here..
so when 2009 comes my ox year....
hmmm....like nothing special one...
i've been looking forward to it....
well angpau is one thing...
but the joyness and happiness and fun-ness with my relatives is not there...
sigh....to be honest i really miss those days...
basically after something came up...
every year is the same and angpaus getting even lesser...
the happening is getting DULL...
well who ever read this will ustd what im trying to say...
anyway first day of chinese new year i was home for the whole day...
doing WHAT??
watch japanese dramas...thanks for it wei...really dramatic one day watch 5 episodes...
ha-ha...shall stop for the moment....
then my aunt came...
went downstairs to accompany mum and dad cause
i feel if someone visits our house its best not to stay in ur room...
thou i've got nothing to talk about...
welll actually there is cause she always ask me this question....
HAVE U GOT A BF??
ha-ha....the answer is always nonononono.... =P
then at night we went for neighbour's open house...
not too bad...the design looks very classic....the wife very pretty...
then sat there for an hour...
went back home face my laptop again....watch one episode of the L word...
after that watch movie at the living room...
slept at 1a.m...



second day of chinese new year...
force myself to wake up cause my parents say later got lion dance...
so got ready..dress up...and watch the show...took some pictures....
after the show....head for bah kut teh....gosh...if im not mistaken ihaven been eating bah kut teh for
1 month plus...as usual i will add rice...
later on my dad asked where u guys wanna go..my mum suggested niu zhe xui...
but my dad say no...
oh well i straight away say PAVILION....
cause i wanted to check the big ox outside the main entrance...
well it was damn big...
took some family pics....
walk around...ha-ha..my mum say too high end already...
had our late lunch at food republic...
next shopping mall....times square...
OMFG.....damn alot of lalas...now i know why YOU vow to urself not to go there anymore...
just wondering why do thy think its cute wearing it instead ppl think its NOT but they still wear it...
oh well...basically walk around lah...
my whole family wasvery tired...especially my mum...
so me replace my dad tobe the driver...
all of them fall asleep in the car...and me drove slow and steady...
actually i love driving around....ha-ha...
reach home at 5plus...rest awhile...
6p.m is our dinner time..
had steamboat at bandar baru klang...

so thats how i spent my chinese new year ...
so bored wei....but nvm....tmr will be the day...
invited my friends to my house...
hope it will be very happening...
gonna take lots of picss....
finally my 3 lovely ji muis are coming....
cause its so hard for 4 of us to gather together...

anyway im going to bed early...
cause im starting work tmr...
thou im still on chinese new year mood....

xoxo

1 comment:

精彩的人生 said...

happy new year, huat ah.