Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shopping

wooohooo...
today i shop with my ex housemate (elaine LMY)....
i have been so looking forward to this Saturday....
ha-ha...i miss her lots...
she has been complaining long time didnt shop..
i see sale...omg...i really want to go shopping...
last few weeks i went also didnt buy much...
this and that....
ha-ha....
so i say then i shall bring u to Bangsar...
got alot of boutiques...
and im sure u will get what u want...
guess what she did buy few clothes....
she say not too little not too much...
shes happy and im happy for her too...
Bangsar Village CHristmas deco was simple...
one good thing is they are using recycle water bottles to make a christmas tree
and also cans....
suddenly so environmental friendly ar...
well i spent about RM200
for 2 dress 1 top and 1 high heels..
yaya i know my ankle not fully recovered...
but i will wait...
then she bought a dress and blouse....
ahhh...i shop till i forgot to take picture of my clothes
i tried in fitting room...
i really grab alot of clothes to tried...
oh well...
at least i have photos of me and her
plus the clothes i bought....
he-he...i start loving shopping in bangsar cause they have heaps of boutiques..,
and i can see alot of foreigners too... =P



she say i look very naughty wearing this top...he-he...
she wanted to buy this dress but it was the last pair..=)
look at the heels. finally i got it after searching everywhere.
i love my heels alotssss.....

ha-ha...
it was fun shopping with her...
she was tired but not me...
so we left at 7 plus...
she say next week we go 1utama and
the week after go bangsar again....
ha-ha...im looking forward to this two saturdays....
okay....settling down in the car...start the engine...
*ooopppss...how to go back wor...use what highway...*
i was so thrill till i forgot to ask my colleagues
the way home from bangsar to klang...
luckily the sign helped me...

then on my way back...i saw a huge thick smoke...
wondering what happen...and i saw a burning car which is naza ria...
everyone stopped and took a picture...
on my way back i called my dad to see if he wants me to give him a ride home
since im passing by...
he say no need...ok fine...then before i pass subang he called...
where are you now...
i say just pass the way going to subang airport..
okay..why don u come over...wait for me...
lol...my dad is funny..just now say no then suddenly called say yes....
luckily i manage to turn in subang which took me to drive one big round to puchong..
while on the phone with my colleague it was jam starting from pyramid..
dont know why they block the access to upper level carpark..
luckily it was awhile..then reach traffic light turn right all the way up to the tol...
me almost drove the wrong way...
and luckily i rmbr the way thou i been there once....
so yeah when i reach there they were having a long meeting...
my stomach was growling...cause i had rotiboy as my lunch...
then i drank venti caramel cream frappucino....yummmmyyy...
so i head to mamak..
ate two roti telur and one limau ais....
after my late dinner i waited again...
they finish at 11...
supper at nearby restaurant...
reach home at midnight....
me was so exhausted cause the whole day im outside....

cant wait for the next outing
and
i do enjoy shopping with you....

xoxo

No comments: