Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve's dinner

i enjoyed myself
good food....
funny people....
met new friends....
drank alot.....
the whole night played poker game except for me, jayson, and who else ar....he-he...
by the way the dinner was at jayson's house....
i miss the turning....
reach home very late....
i've got 3 hours to sleep....
gonna wake up at 6a.m....
going melaka later....
it will be a tiring week for me....
cause i've got plans for the next few days...
thank god...monday is a public holiday....
ok...i shall go to my bed right now....
and
SLEEEEEEEPPPPP

good night
and
Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year 2009

xoxo

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

LAte merry xmas and early happy new year!

I see mei yen there! I was sitting next to her at work on xmas eve and she was talking to someone over the phone for this dinner! hahah

Unknown said...

same to u too....

talking to someone over the phone...i think its me.....ha-ha...