Monday, December 1, 2008

The Moon is Smiling

this was taken by my friend's friend

this picture is taken by ME

today is my grandpa's funeral day
and
hes at the heaven already
so just now
i went to see doctor
and
my colleague call me
say
grace look at the sky now
the moon is smiling
i was like oh okay
then i quickly asked my mum
to look at the sky
i say u see grandpa
is smiling up there
got two eyes and one BIG smile
my mum smiled...
this is so ODD
because this happen
like ONCE
i wanna say thanks
to my colleague for
telling me....
and yes its true
grandpa is smiling....

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya,hope you're also always smilling & happy everyday

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

thanks alot... =)

Sue Lin said...

hey i saw it too! on the way home from work

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

me too...it looks like my grandpa is smiling... =)