Thursday, December 4, 2008

Canton I

i always wanted to try Canton I and finally i had a taste of the food
it was on Saturday..yeah my half working day....
well Canton-I is
similar with Dragon I
but Canton-I serve most 'fast' dishes like

wantan noodles, fried rice, dim-sum and some stir fry dishes....
this is their fit out...

it was crowded and the queue was long too..
me and my colleague had to wait for a table...

counter drinks

they also have a 'mini bar' for u to watch
chefs making dumpling or ramen or something else.....

all the teapots....one whole row...
too bad my camera cant take the whole thing...

the specialty

i ordered this combination rice with two...as in u can have
roasted and bbq pork together...yuummmyy...i love the bbq pork ALOT....
i enjoyed the food very much...
oh ya i didnt take my colleague's order cause shes vergetarian
and had no choice to eat
plain mee..then she requested is it possible to add veges
the captain say yes but u will be charge
and they don simply add for u free
according to him the vegetable specially come from
Hong Kong....oh well so each of us are given
a stick of vege....
and this meal cost me about RM11.80...
reasonable price.. *i guess*

FInally my favourite part of all....EGG TART...gosh...
i love thier tarts its so damn good
and its a must HAVE in every table
the pastry is flaky *i learn a new word* and light...
and the eggy part is at the right amount of sweetness
and must eat while its HOT but then price wise...ha-ha...
its 3 for RM6 but that day they gave me 2 which i dont know why
anyway they also serve siew pao, lou poh peng and many more...
i didnt order much because just both of us....
and
i dont think we can finish everything..

so go give it a try....no regrets...


Canton-i
G-208 Ground Floor
1 Utama Shopping Mall
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya

another outlet is in gardens and
opening soon in SUnway pYramid..



xoxo

No comments: