Sunday, August 3, 2008

Starbucks Coffee at SS 15

Today i accompany my sister to SUbang Parade...actually my mum 'force' me to follow her.....apparently my sister complained to my mum that im not talking to her anymore....well my sister didnt bother talking to me why should i then...anyway the reason she go SUbang Parade is to do her facial at New York Skins....i asked her how long do u take...she say two hours i was like...well i shall drop u here cause im going starbucks at ss 15....once u r done just give me a call....so off i went....park my car in front of mcdonalds....no need to pay parking ticket on SUndays...get down frm my car passby Mcdonalds...thought of buying some food to eat because i haven had brunch...but i didn't buy...i was afraid there no seats inside...cause i saw bunch of students doing thier assignments....but lucky me i found a table with four chairs....ha-ha i book the whole table...order VENTI CARAMEL CREAM FRAPPUCINO WITH WHIP CREAM.....i know its very sweet but i like it...cost me RM13.15....so i sat down start chating online with friends....read some news.....facebooking....and blogging halfway i saw STUDENTS doing thier assignments and tutorials.....ahh those days...i was sitting at the centre of the table...so on my right, left, front and back all are students...ha-ha...i was thinking people doing assignments and me chilling there...on my right one guy doing his tutorial (looks very serious)....on my left one guy and girl doing tutorial too...front two guys and a gal dicussing tutorials saw the girl teaching them i can guarantee that they are frm Taylors Business SChool becausei see thier notes is the same as what my tutor gave me last time....ECONOMICS....gosh...i hate this unit...no wonder im not good in supply and demand, elasticity, recession, breakeven point and many more....on my back er...i thought she was doing assignment but no downloading some songs to her IPOD TOUCH...sigh...nowadays i see all the teenagers carrying LV bag, ipod touch, laptop. PSP, WII and all those expensive stuff that i cant afford....i wish im cash loaded...i just miss my student life in Taylors, MEtro and especially PERTH....he-he...*evil laugh*

anyway i wish i can study my masters or get 2 years working experience and go back Perth to apply PR if possible...
ahhhh i got so many wishes yet i cant achieve it....sigh.....

No comments: