Thursday, August 7, 2008

Karak


im riding an ATV....


the small river


Durians....yummmy...


thats the bumpy ride i mention...


Big Group

On Saturday (26/07/08) our boss invited everyone to his farm which is in KARAK… He has this very big farm…there's mangosteen, rambutans, jackfruits and…..DURIANS….gosh…I wanted to eat durian for a very long time already... I love durian very much and yes im a durian freak…. He-he….so everyone was suppose to meet at the office at 8.45 am but due to some miscommunication nobody turn up LT was waiting at the concourse floor alone and me parking my car at one utama basement….then she called me *I thought im late and everyone is waiting for me* asking where m I…. then SC came asking where is everyone I just saw CY driving the Rexton….SH was on her way….PT and Ben was at express cafĂ© having coffee….anyway all of us went up to get the stuff from the office….and down we went…to the car and hit out way to Karak…took us about an hour plus I guess…he-he I didn't keep track on time….there was heaps of people….my boss's family and his friends…the weather was okay….but it rain in the afternoon…not so heavy… there was a big trampoline for the kids and a small one too…. We were asked to get on the trampoline…. Without hesitation I just get on the trampoline with my colleagues….it was fun….especially in the middle… you can actually *jump* higher with people around you jumping….later on RJ's kids rode ATV….. ha-ha…. I never ride on an ATV before….honestly speaking I wish I could get one…cause its so cool…. Went around his big farm, pass the small river oh ya MY's husband and few other kids were at the river waiting for us to come..splashing water to us…we were all wet… then up and down the hill…. I just love it….cant stop riding…he-he….later on durian was served…yummmmmy…. Cant stop eating too… beside us was a small river… I was thinking why there is a metal rope hanging from the tree to the end of the tree… to my surprise its flying fox…. Ben's son was the first one to hop on…. So brave…. Follow by ES's two sons and finally it was Ben… well you see size does not matter…even Ben tried flying fox…we took a video of him but till now we haven receive any… then RJ ask one of us to hop on…everyone like don dare to go on…keep pushing to each other…ahhh without hesitation I just went by myself… im so called their representative… he-he…I tried 4 times….yes I did… twice back and twice front….but the fun part is the front…then me, LT, and SP hop on the boat… just rowing around…. Nothing fun…. Then it was tea time…. Burgers, nuggets, sausages were served…. Ha-ha..me and Ben's son had a contest to see who finish the sausage first… hes so cute just like Ben and his daughter too…. Then RJ brought more durians in….*continue eating* later on RJ ask us to join him to see if theres any more durians to be pick up… oops…I miss out something… we had the most superb ride ever…. He drove his four wheel drive car and all of us sat behind… I think he did it in purpose… it was so bumpy and he step on brake for no reason… most of my colleagues were shouting but CY and I were laughing there... They kept hit by the leaves…. Ha-ha…superb ride…. So after all the ride and eating, RJ ask us to pick some and bring back home…well I took 7 durians, few mangosteen and rambutans….same goes for others…. We all left at 5 plus… thanks RJ (my boss) for the durians, ATV ride, flying fox and all the fun….

P.S: so not use to the initials... ha-ha...

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

I dun like durian but the trip looks like so much fun! =)

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

oh my god...how can you don like durian...its the king of the fruit...ha-ha yeah the trip was superb.... =D