Saturday, July 26, 2008

Almost and my RM152.10 dress

This incident happened on 12th July 2008 Saturday in 1 Utama shopping centre.....as usual nothing much to talk about its just work....after my work i decided to do shopping mall visits with my colleagues but too bad she has plans in the end i did it on my own.....start walking from lower ground till second floor....and then i went to Padini Concept Store to check out some shoes and clothes....i saw a black short pants.....loooks simple and nice so i went to try it on...quite comfy and nice ok i will buy it....so after coming out from fitting room i hold on to the shorts then i put it on my shoulders because i need both hands to choose other clothes.....after few minutes i was thinking i should buy more formal clothes....kinda bored looking at my same shirts....chose two decided to try it on but i saw the queue at the fitting room was quite long so in the end i put it back and totally FORGOT about the black shorts on my shoulders....i just walk out from the shop even the security guards was not aware....oh ya..my bag was black...went to the next shop which is nose to see my favourite high heels....so i bend down to try on the shoes all of the sudden the shorts drop on the floor....i was like holy SHit.......why is it here....i was scared and shock...very shock....quickily chuck the shorts in my bag and calm down for awhile.....walk out from nose shop stright to the balcony and calm myself....actually i wanted to take it and just go....since the security guards did not stop me.....but i didnt do that because i feel bad...and who knows they found why short of money or what so ever and check their cctvs.....so i went back to the shop pretend to take two shirts walk to the fitting room and try the shirts on....after that i took the black shorts out of my bag and throw it on the floor....walk out frm the room calmly give back the shirts to the girl and quickly walkaway....gosh....i almost got caught shoplifting....its going to be damn embarassing if i was caught....i would say im damn so lucky.....but to be honest i was not aware too....my bad....thanks to my black bag too....so black that the security guards couldnt see....and there was TWO guards....anyway i told myself this will never happen again...

so today i walk alone again in 1 Utama (Friday 25th July 2008)...window shopping...bought one pair of earrings cost RM9 from divas...wanted to buy more but to me RM9 earrings are expensive usually i buy 3 for RM10....ha-ha.....so i went Padini concept store again but this time im ver careful....went to check out the dress i like very much....cost me RM169 but theres 10% which is RM152.10.....i really like the dress alot.....i tried the dress in Midvalley but i didnt buy because very expensive....so i bought the orange formal shirt instead cost me RM89 minus 20% equals to RM71.20....walking around to see any nice clothes but my eyes just cant stop looking at the dress....wanted to try another dress and its also RM169 minus 10%.....but no more size S for me to try unless thy take down the one which the model is wearing....didnt try....after few minutes of thinking i decided to buy the dress and since i like it so much i thnk its worth it and i just cant stop looking at it.....ask the girl to bring a new one for me...check if any damage...went to the counter use my supplementary credit card *gonna get my own pretty soon*...sign and happily take my dress.....i know its expensive and not worth to pay for local brands but for me it is.....might buy the other one too....he-he....

P.S: Im going to get my pay soon and work for 3 months already.....whoa....time flies......

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON!!!!

AND

CANT WAIT TO CELEBRATE OUR 10TH YEARS OF
FRIENDSHIP ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments: