Monday, June 9, 2008

Guys!!!!

guys guys~~~~ sigh....every time i see couples around holding hands, hugging and kissing i will feel this loneliness....and jealous....thinking when will i get a guy who loves me more than i love him.....I'm happy to see my three best friends finally got their Mr. Right but at the same time im envy too....one married, one getting married next year and one engaged....looks like they are settling down already....i don't know when will it be my turn....being single is fun but i will still feel lonely...

nowadays even a thirteen year old girl also start to have boyfriend....i was like whoa~~~ this can't be happening... and kept asking myself..swt why she can start in such a young age.....me?? 20 years old only start to feel the real love life....well....i still remember during secondary school...i wrote a love letter to a guy....ha-ha...in the end it didn't work out....my friend told me do you know that he likes you and u didn't notice at all?? i was like oh really...anyway its about two guys....ha-ha i lazy to type the whole story...i will just jump to the conclusion which is i didn't accept anyone because i think he don't match me..ha-ha....so i have been single for like six... seven years starting from age thirteen....exclude my younger age....then on the age 20 finally i found one....and hes my first love which it did went well for the first two years but after i went to Perth...everything start to change...everyone says that long distance relationship will never have happy ending..well... i would say it's true......but it depends on the strong trust between them...for me it was not strong enough...so i thought i might find someone in Perth and stay there...but it didnt go well too...because i'm going back to Malaysia....that sucks.....i just don't understand why all my good things always comes to an end....i think i will be having a hard time looking for a boyfriend..

No comments: