Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Polaroid


The old version of Polaroid camera. When I was young I remember it is big and once you take a picture a photo film will slide out from the camera instantly. So you have to shake it and let the 'ink' dry and see your photo. It is very interesting to see as if it is like an instant portrait photo frame. =)


This second picture very familiar right? Yes it is the limited edition Spice Girls Polaroid. I use to see people holding it and I wanted to get one cause it was Spice girls and looks cool too. For your information, me is very very big spice girls fan. I love Melanie C. I remember they have Spice girls movie and I watch it together with my mum and siblings in cinema at Jusco Bukit Raja. After many many years it start to get more trendy now.
Check the picture below.

Fujifilm came up with this convenient and small polaroid instant camera. It looks small, easy to hold and the film is much smaller. You can bring the camera anywhere. Below are the details

Color: Pink Dimensions: (W)121.5 x (H)119.5 x (D)70mm
Weight (body only): 320g
Lenses: 2 Fuji lenses f = 60mm F = 12.7 Focus: fixed / shooting
range: 0.6m ~ ∞
Shutter: 1/60 second
Shooting Distance: 0.6 ~ 2.7m
Film: 86mm × 54mm
Screen Size: 62mm × 46mm
Power Supply: AA alkaline battery x 4

During his brother's wedding dinner, every guest takes a picture and stick the film on the book. Me and my cousin was so amazed by the polaroid we took quite a lot of picture. Every picture taken it turns out very beautifully. See below photos.


Some films comes with colour frame. My cousin got the purple frame. Lucky her. Mine was red but its ok! Red is the colour of a heart and love. =P




I saw this big camera too but it doesn't look modern enough and looks wide. he-he

Now I'm considering to get one. Hand feeling itchy! He found a good price for it on low yat forum.

Instax mini 7S Pink : Comes with Camera + strap + 4 packs film = RM 350
Instax mini 7S Blue : Comes with Camera + strap + 4 packs film = RM 350

Maybe he can buy it for my birthday present? he-he!

Shall see how it goes first cause I'm getting something big and expensive this month. Not saying out yet.

Survey properly before getting it. =)

xoxo

No comments: