Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!
I'm sure everyone is having fun during the long weekend and I'm sure everyone has New Year resolution for every year!
We all love our PM when he announce public holiday when our Malaysia team won AFF Suzuki Cup
That's all! The rest I don't think so! Ha-ha!

I think 2010 was a good year for me? maybe no? Not really sure but as time goes by I realise there is limited time to have fun and enjoy life! I'm 26 years old! In a relationship but not married yet! =)

Anyway how did you guys celebrate your New Year? Must be fun right! Mine was simple and nice! Back in my younger days I always celebrate it with my family! The usual celebration will be at the hotel enjoying the expensive food and the view! I always wanted to join the crowd in KL for countdown but age is catching up I don't feel like it anymore! LOL! If clubs I'm still all right! This year I had BBQ with my dearie dear's colleague in Subang Jaya! It was a rushing day and shouldn't head to Bangsar for shopping because I came out empty handed again! Wasted the whole half day there! It was 3 plus and usual jam at Bangsar! Head to Central, Giant, convenience shop and home at OUG!
Thank you D for letting us to have BBQ at your house! We had so much fun and laughter!
Everyone requested the Wonderboys to dance Nobody again! ha-ha just hilarious but I'm proud of my dearie dear cause he dance Nobody song! Not all guys love to dance like girls you see!

Ended the party after we countdown together till 12 midnight and wished everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope everyone had fun during their New Year celebration!

xoxo

No comments: