Sunday, December 12, 2010

KL Convention Centre

thank you Berry Square for calling me to help them on their work.
Basically I approach to customers who have purchased iPhone 4 and ask whether they are interested to trade in their phone and get this few extra services which is:-
Get it done straight away
Receive cash instantly
Data backup file available
Free iphone 4 casing and screen protector worth RM90

Today me and the other girl name Yoyo helped Berry Square to get about 6 trade-ins phones and some few people *didn't ask how many* writing down their names on the reservation list. I'm happy for them but I will be more than happy if we manage to get 10 trade-ins today! XD

I had fun during the event! So many weirdos, lala girls and boys! O M G all telcos seriously hardcore sales! Imagine u start walking from the beginning till the exit every telcos ask you BROADBAND BROADBAND BROADBAND iPhone 4 iPhone 4 iPhone 4! LOL! He told me yesterday the walkaway from big it merge to small lanes and they saw this guy carrying his bag up a little and just cover himself till the exit as he doesn't want to entertain any of the people promoting BROADBAND BROADBAND BROADBAND! that was hilarious!

I stood the whole day and manage to sit for an hour which is my lunch time! I had KFC! I wanted to eat rice but i see SO MANY people in KLCC I also lazy to go all the way up! Ha-ha when you are reaching that age you won't feel like walking around the mall during weekends because its just too many people BUT it also depends which mall! =P

iPhone 4 stocks finish about 7 i think! so there weren't many people so we just stand and look around! I wanted to walk and look around but I see many people and the hall is long I lazy so I walked halfway well not even half la I U-Turn back to Digi booth! oh the gaming area they will approach you with online games! So many all kind of girls! especially those with heavy makeup wearing costume! hmmmmmmmmmmm

We start packing up and head to the entrance and put stuff in the car! We were at the wrong entrance so we actually walked ONE BIG ROUND! pity justin cause carrying the most heaviest egg in the world! Crack jokes and one of them suggested to go Fraser Hill! If only I do not need to pick my brother up from work I might follow them!

Had a good chat with Justin while on the way back to Sri Petaling train station! Drove 140km/h all the way back to Klang cause need to pick my brother up from work!

Long long day indeed but I enjoyed myself.

xoxo

No comments: