Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Dinner with him

Merry Christmas again!

Woke up about 10plus and feeling so lazy but then today is Christmas!
I must not waste anymore time!
Quickly freshen up and did some house chores!
He arrived about half n hour later! chated with my dad for awhile and off we go!
Hop on to the car we say Merry Christmas and gave a kiss to each other!
So he gave me my pressie! ha-ha two little cute soft toys and one sexy thingy which I can't reveal here! read the short essay written in the card! AwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~

Next was my turn it was a big bag! Well I couldn't get a suitable box for it so I bought this big gift bag! He-he! I have successfully surprised him! This is how it happen! On Tuesday 14/12/2010, I was not feeling super well so I didn't head to gym but I accompany him for dinner! So I brought him to Parkson ask him to choose which DOODOLLS stationery he wants! he-he he was reluctant to choose and he say its a bit kiddish! =P He say why don't you buy me a shirt! I say OK you choose then! In the end I went back empty handed!

Few days later I kept thinking what should I buy for him! *thinking thinking* Ah-ha! SHAVER! I remember he hinted me few times but I didn't bother him as I have no reason or any special occasion for me to purchase it for him! lol! So Christmas is on its way and I decided to go buy it! 18/12/2010 I was working half day and he has to work too as it's education fair! I was still feeling very unwell as I just want to go home and sleep but if I don't do it I wont have other days to buy because almost everyday everytime we meet up! Initially I thought of asking my colleague to accompany me but she has children to take care! so me alone doing some mini adventure!

I head to Sunway Pyramid! Bloody hell the parking is full in every floor every corner every space you can find but thank god there was a car coming out right in front of the entrance at LLG2! So happy! then off i go to Harvey Norman! searching for shavers and it was at the center! A sales lady representative came and assist me I say I'm buying this for my boyfriend and my budget is ***! She suggested the super expensive one! -_-"" She say Philips is a very good brand for shavers! No.1 somemore! ok~~~~ I don't use shavers so I just follow her suggestion! looking around and why is there a 3D shaver thingy! Didn't get it and didn't bother to read further as that thing is totally out of my budget! LOL! I chose Philips shaver 1 hour quick charge! I asked the guy any discounts! XD He say if you came 3 days earlier there was sales! Darn! I missed it!

Anyway I made the payment and participated their contest! Hopefully I'm the lucky one to win it and go Japan for holiday with him! LOL! Next I walk to few gift shops to get wrapping paper and card! Gosh my nose water non stop flowing but I still need to get my things done! Bought the card at Popular and this lady cashier thought I lied her! I say you can check the rest of the cards its all the same price! She don't believe me so she called and check so I just read my HOT magazine and waited! Told ya! its that price! =P

Next I went to get a nice wrapping paper from SnJ gift shop! I couldn't find proper box! Too many people that day I couldn't take it! I ended my mission with the things I wanted well almost! Drove quickly back home and took a short nap! He came down for dinner with me and we head to Klang Parade for a walk! Couldn't take it I head home early to sleep! I was sick for almost a week and its not a good feeling at all! So that was the whole story about it!


Back to the story when he opens the gift! I asked him to read my essay in the card first! ha-ha he feel touched! *I love the card I gave him! it's so nice! =P* next he unwrap the pressie in the end I helped him because he was driving! OK PEOPLE! We were exchanging gift in the car! LOL! he unwrap the top first suddenly he saw hmmm *he thought its DOODOLLS* oh wow~~~ woW~~~ o.0~~~~ A SHAVER!!!! *muacks* *SURPRISE* ngek ngek ngek you thought its doodolls right! bwahahahahaahahaha! Success!!

His facial expression! ahahahahahaha! I should have record that moment man! =P I say faster cry faster cry and he acted like he is crying! ha-ha! he kept saying wow wow wow thanks baby darling muacks muacks! ^^v so I helped him to takeout the shaver and let him see! happily shaving in the car! LOL! oh yes the shaver has a trimmer too!





next head to puchong to pass some stuff then his house! cleaning hammies cage after that nap! LOL that is how we spent our Christmas! I can't believe I took a afternoon nap! Hammies cage! oh my god! from 1 to 2 to 3 then 4 to 5! Yes we have 5 hammies cage! No choice to separate them as they are fighting each other! the whole cleaning takes about 1 1/2 hour!

it was about 6.30 and we are still cleaning the cage so I asked him to rest I shall do the remain cleaning! He was so hungry and we have the same thoughts sushi for dinner! Zanmai sure full and looking for a parking is a headache! so we head to this Japanese restaurant at Old Klang Road! Corner shop! I didn't know it exist! Can't make reservation as it is full! Really a lot of people luckily we got a table upstairs for two!

Head to Sunway Pyramid to buy some stuff! He saw the price of the shaver in Jusco! He very shocked say why so expensive still buy! *ignore*

We ended our Christmas with simple dinner and chilling around Sunway Pyramid!

Pretty sure he is gonna read it! Is he gonna feel touch again?
=P

xoxo