Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shewman's Wedding Dinner

ha-ha rmbr me saying about i have 6 wedding to attend
here is one of it
09 January 2010
my ex colleague (shewman) 's wedding dinner
i was the only one attending her afternoon wedding church ceremony
well something happened the day before but luckily it was not the church that I'm attending
and I passed by that church too
saw a lot of people, cops, reporters
initially dearie dear company me but he has work so i drove to Taman Melawati
I would say this is my first time driving to KL alone
ha-ha I wrote the directions given by my dearie dear to that place
once I passed an area I will draw a line XD
on the way there me bump into her car so me follow her back
it was a very very simple wedding church ceremony
the pastor speaks in mandarin well majority all la
I manage to understand a little bit of he is saying
then it was photo session
I was the only colleague that attend
after the wedding ceremony ended i drove home alone
from Klang to Taman Melawati is really very far
the bridge and roads there are seriously not organised at all
oh well this is Malaysia
what also can
me reached home at 5p.m
quickly go take shower and wait for dearie dear to come pick me up
then went to his house wait for him to shower and change
as we are getting ready to go for the wedding dinner
at Midvalley
raining day so we were abit late

Sue and Yen Wei

Me, Sue and Yen Wei

Toh and Senney
Me gonna attend their wedding dinner on 12 June 2010
He booked me in advance already XD

Wong and Toh

Ang and Dearie dear
P.S: Mr Ang , me and my dearie dear will be waiting for your invitation

Me and Dearie dear

ya Grace Tan here trying to act cute
*ang ang*
this fella always busy with his phone
Sms-ing with his someone la
who else =P

Me posing with my new CHARLES & KEITH bag

the group photo of us

Congratulation to Shewman and her husband
Wish both of you happily ever after

xoxo

No comments: