Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 7

Day 7
me and my dearie dear decided to do friend's house visit
first we head to Vivian's house
so the long time no see her mum
ha-ha they were having steamboat
simple and nice food
before that i had Bah kut teh
her mum say eat bah kut teh still look so slim
*shy*
short chit chat with her and her sister's future mother in law
all very friendly
about 3 p.m we head to adrian's house
just chit chat and watching tv
3.40p.m we head to mei yen's house
so the rushing until i forgot to give her some oranges
and the weather is so the hot
gosh but this is chinese new year la
hot in the afternoon then rain in the evening to cool down
Malaysia has this 2 weathers only
what else can u ask for already
then 7 p.m is dinner with my relatives
second time yee sang
and
first time yee sang with my dearie dear
LOL
after the dinner we head to Sunway Pyramid to checkout the new club
suppose to be clubbing but my dodgy friend say body lazy
so just me and my dearie dear drink lor
at this the long lounge
hmmm i dont really like it
the lighting, the chairs, and the arrangement of it
worst thing is feeling HOT
ordered 2 glass of vodka with redbull
our usual drink
yerrr not so nice one
i make my own one better
left the bar at 11.30p.m
head to my house
dearie dear wants to play Wii so i went up to my room take shower
ha-ha both of us play until 12.30 a.m

xoxo

No comments: