Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dinner with Bestie


my best friends

looks like i have abandon my blog for few weeks...
trying to get some free time to update it...
he-he....too busy you see... =P

anyway one of my bestie came back from Johor during Hari Raya...
so we decided to have a simple dinner at Ole Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid..
this is the second time me and my dearie dear having it and the food is still very good...
oh yes it is...especially the drink and the satay using lemon grass....
that was very good...
its an indonesian restaurant...
i didnt eat much cause i share food with my dearie dear...
as i know i will talk and laugh more than eat...
sometimes i think its a waste of money me going for a good food cause i always eat little bit...
ha-ha....i aint a big eater anymore....

this is the group picture of us...
as you can see all of us brought our partner along...
for your information 3 of them married just
Add Image left ME....
he-he..why?
the answer is simple cause i'm not ready lor.... =)
im so happy to see them having their own MR Right...
im always the last one to get Mr Right cause my faith haven come yet lor...
me not choosy... =P
well even back in high school they always get the attention because me not pretty as them...

me and Saneny

Helen and Crystal
by the way Crystal is getting married on January next year...
congratz to you girl...

me and my dearie dear....
muacks...

Crystal and Aniki

Helen and Jack

Saneny and Wee Teck


im so happy and didnt expect it to happen where all of us bring our partner along...
ha-ha...
after dinner everyone head home but me and my dearie dear meet our friends at Brussels Beer in Jaya One to have some beers...
hoegarrden is stil my favourite beer...

xoxo

No comments: