Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Plant


u see my pot of plant...
so ugry..ish ish....
i thought the gay fella gonna buy a fake plant...
i would more than happy to decorate extra more...
got it on Monday (3 August 2009)....
and then bad things happen....
tell me cant fulfill, can give this much,
pass the shit to me, got scolding....
fuk fuk...
when i see her talked that way to him i was asking myself a question..
do i have the right to say all that..
i do know what to say but is it right as sometimes its not good to make the person unhappy...
so yeah the whole day was horrible for me..
one and another came one by one...
then the bitchy lady who always give me trouble gave me extra more trouble again...
everytime i have to receive all your insults and your stupid sarcastic words....
and then my powerful lady said this to me....

whatever you have receive we have to say end of the month...
and i was like WOW HOW WONDERFUL
GREAT...thats why i officially announce it to my friend that this month will be
S H I T...
my man say dont blame yourself for that as it is not totally your fault...
and then i curse the freaking plant for the whole day.....
today Tuesday i didnt bother to water the plant....others did...
but me ignore...just for today la...i punished it and it was a better day indeed...
tomorrow i will water okay...
and i also change the plant position...
waiting for my man to buy cactus...poke the bad luck as far as possible...
if he cant get any then its okay..
i have to think positively already as its a money plant according to my dad...
anyway i always hope everyday will be a good day...
S H I T happens but just not everyday can already lah...
ONE MORE THING....the lamest part....
no water plant get fine RM5...
plant DIE get fine RM10

gotta say this in force...
"I LAP YOU PLANT"
i shall try to think of a nice name for my plant...
definitely not gorgeous as i mentioned its ugry...

xoxo

No comments: