Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NUMBERS

RAWRRRRR i really hate numbersssss....
really hate it.....
i spent two consecutive days doing this particular month for the budget report....
the numbers are just so bitchy...keep playing around with you...
especially to me..just don understand why.....
i have to say i love you to them everytime i deal with numbers....
suffering....ish ish....
me kept swearing, cursing, talking, singing i can make own lyrics already...
my colleagues must be backstabbing me as i was the noisiest among all...
ha-ha...but i ignore because im just joking....
in the end i got the job done....
and one more surprising thing is...
this is my second time working overtime so late....
i worked untill 11 p.m...
AND
finally i got it done DONE DONE DONE....
damn it....i forced myself to say i love you to numbers...damn suffering...
ha-ha....
after it was done i wrote this on my facebook status...

FINALLY GOT HER MAY BUDGET REPORT FIGURES RIGHT!!!! NOW I CAN START CURSING.... DAMN U NUMBERS!!! I REALLY HATE YOU!!! EVENTHOUGH I SAID I LOVE YOU THAT IS JUST TEMPORARY!!!!! FUK!! ISH ISH!!!! ~!@#$%^& I GIVE YOU THIS CHU _|_

my first time using that CHU version and its from adrian...ha-ha....
so yeah.....reach home at 11.25p.m....
sigh....not much time for me to rest....
i shall hit to bed now....
good night and sweet dreams...

oh yes...the ipoh post will be up soon...
the second wedding dinner...
had lots fun....

xoxo

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Funny la u! How's June and July's? Must be pro already =P