Monday, May 25, 2009

Penang Trip


sorry guys another super duper late post...
this suppose to be blog 2 weeks ago...
as usual busy busy busy busy.... he-he....
its on 1st May...i went Penang for a holiday trip with my family...
3 days 2 nights oh ya together with my grandma, uncle aunty cousin...
wow the last time we had holiday together was in Perth...
1st May is public holiday...so as expected....slow traffice.....
alot of cars everywhere...
thats the hotel we stay...red rock hotel....
the room is quite spacious....we have 2 queen size bed....
the hotel not too bad thou the name sounds dodgy.....ha-ha....
but the worst part of the hotel is CARPARK.....
so small...ish ish...but my daddy pro driver...no worries about it....

camwhor-ing...

love this picture...
my brother insists to take picture....ha-ha...
it was taken in the hotel....
after shower we head to gurney drive for dinner...
the food ar very the expensive and not to say very delicious.....
not like last time already.....
but we dont know where to eat....no choice.....
manage to find parking...

where got economy slow down!!!
u see so many people.....
ha-ha....
i queue up for asam laksa....
i see which stall has the long queue i will join in tooo...

checkout the amount food we had...



ha-ha...after dinner we head back to hotel...
but me.....videocall with my dear....
and also chat on the phone with him....
i didnt get to join his random trip which is SEPANG GOLDCOAST BEACH.....
oh welll...no choice....so miss him that night.....
slept quiet early lah...dear sms also dont know...
ha-ha...the next morning we had dim sum...went back to the same restaurant again....
wah the big boss so fierce..he scolded his workers...damn loud....swearing there somemore....
but me ignore enjoy the dim sum....

camwhor-ing again...
i just love to camwhore.... =P

this is how much we ate....
after that my dad drop me, sis and my brothers at prangin mall...
omg the most dodgiest mall i ever went....
bloody dodgy....got this stupid uncle kept following me whereever i go....
then he act like looking at something but actually its not...
kept looking at me...so i walked together with my brothers....
manage to lose him....
after an hour later parents pick us up....head to KEK LO SI.....


the beautiful view....
see how good my camwhore skills is..... =P
i send a mms of this picture to my dear....ha-ha...

me born in the year of OX

sister born in the year of rabbit

youngest brother born in the year of monkey

daddy born in the year of pig...
the funny part of him i didnt realise he was waiting for me to take his picture....

brother born in the year of dragon

mum born in the year of tiger..
she don want take picture...
sigh...
later on we head to this new shopping mall called penang times square....
still very brand new.....
then they had wedding gown competition....
i love this contestant....
looks so pretty and cute...


omg...this contestant is most ugliest among all of them...
no offence but its true....
someomore show sexy pose..
i do much better than her lo... =P

my favourite contestant got 1st runner up...
thought she could win...
anyway congratz ya....
then we head back to hotel for shower and ready for seafood dinner at teluk kumbar....
wah so far far faraway from our hotel...
took about 45 minutes to reach there and its raining cats and dogs....
but it didnt stop us..
the seafood so so only lah....







the satay is goood.....yummmy...
my youngest brother was not full...so my dad ordered another plate of fried mihun for him...
ha-ha...

then we head back to hotel cause everyone was tired....
but me?? as usual...call dearie dear before sleep.... =P
2 days passed very fast...
so we head back home but before that we went ipoh for dinner...
ipoh chicken rice...
we reach home at 10 plus....could be earlier but then we wasted an hour stuck at er...
aiyak i forgot the place already.....
plus slow traffice cause everyone is heading back home...
didnt take much photo cause dont know what to take...
ha-ha...just a few camwhore-ing lo.....
no souvenirs bought just biscuits only...ha-ha...

xoxo

No comments: