Monday, March 30, 2009

My Youngest Brother's Bday

*my bad i forgot to take picture*
ha-ha..
anyway ytd was my youngest brother's birthday....
hes officially 17 years old sitting for SPM this year....
but my mum say hes 18 years old already according to chinese calendar....
welll my mum text msged me in the afternoon...
saying today is brother's birthday...go buy present and also cake....
LOL....i told her i bought him a purple shirt few days ago....
*not cheap Okay
and he complained huh?? just a shirt only...
sigh...these days ar kids too pampered already*

and what flavour cake he likes...
welll i was asking extra question he likes chocolate cake...
so after work off i went to RT pastry bakery house....
love thier cakes....
we bought new york cheese cake for adrian's bday....
it was damn good....
ha-ha...
they have variety of cakes but limited choice for chocolate lah...
i chose two chocolate cakes and a marble cheesecake..
reach home....i told my brother to wait for me first...i want to take my shower...
after that i had my dinnner.....yummmy home cooked foood...
haven had like a mth plus cause my mum hurt her arm....
now she back to cooking....weeeee.....
he-he...later on i took out the 3 slice of cakes....
put candles...wanted to sing bday song but my mum say no need...
just make a wish blow the candle then eat...
ha-ha...straightforward ay....
my mum and my brother took quarter of the marble cheesecake....
ha-ha...i bought one just for myself... =P
they didnt really like it cause too cheesy...i think its good....
they ate the two chocolate cakes...thou they didnt comment...
but i can see they enjoy it....
they thought i went to secret recipe to buy cakes...
i say that one outdated already n dont think the cake is nice anymore...
must try something new.....
RT PASTRY house at SS15....
ha-ha....
oh well glad my youngest brother enjoyed the cakes...
thou its simple....dont know he feel touched ont or maybe he asked my mum to
asked me buy cake for him....
anyway i dont mind buying la...as long as he be good boy which i doubt that....
*for your information it was just me, him and my mum enjoying the cakes..
my other brother dislikes cakes....
my dad and sister was not home*

so yeah....
happy birthday my little brother....
wish u get good results for your spm....

xoxo

No comments: