Monday, February 2, 2009

My Baby Nano







check it out wei...
its my baby nano i've been waiting for like erm....2 months...
thanks to my friend for updating me the cheapest price...
so yeah i did online purchase for this PURPLE baby nano...
the address was to my friends house in sydney...
it was AUD188 = RM 458
free gift wrapping box, free gift card, free engraving...
*aiya forgot to take a picture of it*
well i put gOrgeOus gRaCe Tan Lay Hong....
malaysia sell baby nano for RM700...
see the difference...
then he also update me for the casing price....
the casing le comes with a screen and clicker wheel protector...
has this clip stand...
ha-ha...and he actually bought it for me...
i took it as a christmas gift..
thanks heaps wei...
appreciate lots...
and he also got me this apple bag...
ha-ha....how nice of him....
we met up at 1u to collect my baby nano...
thought we could hang out a little longer but did not...
so i gave him a ride to his uncle's house...
oh well...we shall meet up again when u are back or some other day before u leave again??
anyway thanks for bringing back my purple baby nano...
listening to it like everyday....
ha-ha...love my baby nano so muchie...muacks...

xoxo

No comments: