Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fourth day of work

okie...last night i said realy hope today will be better...
well yes it got better.....
today the bitchy girl treat me not so bad....
she passed me some jobs to do...
i asked her questions..
so yeah pretty good today...
before i walk out from office for lunch
my colleague ask me to buy fruits for her and the bitchy lady...
i was like what the helll....
ha-ha...oh well yeah
then i had lunch with jayson and kenneth...
he brought me to this famous char siew (bbq pork)...
it was so damn freaking good...
the outer skin...walauyeh delicious...
yummmmy....
after that i asked jayson to drive me to any of the coffeeshop to buy fruits...
yeah he say must buy....
oklor...no choice...
and thanks guys for coming down to have lunch with me...
*wink wink*
back to office i do my own work...
suddenly she came to me ask grace ru free on saturday...
come work for 2 to 3 hours after that we go karaoke...
i was shock to see her asking me....
maybe shes not too bad at all....
i dont know...time will tell...
who knows shes being a bitchy lady to me...
anyway i didnt say yes to them because i have sth on...
so tmr will be the fifth day...
wondering what isit gonna be...

xoxo

No comments: