Sunday, December 28, 2008

Melaka Day Trip & Christmas Dinner










Melaka Day trip on CHristmas day with the disabled members....
it was a false alarm....saying 6a.m need to wake up...
i actually woke up and i realise my dad was still sleeping....
okay...
then i went back to my bed and sleep again....
suddenly i woke up heard some noise...
it was 9plus and my dad was about ready...
so i quickly get myself change....
i was suppose to drive but im too exhausted...
i would like say something....
sounds embarrasing...
i love my dad la...
ha-ha....cause he actually drove the whole day
and i was sleeping like a pig in the car....
awwww....
oh welll....first thing first...my favourite chicken rice ball in Melaka....
its a I MUST EAT....so manage to find a parking....
helped my dad on the wheelchair...
ask my brother to book a place...thank god it was not so packed...
but after few minutes there were more people coming...
luckily we finished out food and went for a short walk at jonker street....
ahhh...the streets reminds me of the 3 days 2 nights trip with my college friends....
it was really fun...
then we went to this new megamall called dataran pahlawan to wait for others to come...
everyone arrived and we had lunch at the food court....
after that i walked around the malll....ahhh its very long la....i walked until im tired...
then i went back to look for my brother....
dragged him with me...cause i want to take pictures....
so i really took alot of pictures....
one more thing....that day i went to look for the famous popiah
guess what it was NOT OPEN....
ish ish....
and satay celup which i had my stomachache was so PACKED
long queue till outside of the shop....

on the way back my colleague msged me...saying im going to attend Mr Robert's christmas dinner...
i was like ru serious...i thought u don wanna go....same goes to my other colleague...
this two say NO at first and all of the sudden they change thier mind...
make me feel guilty...purposely asked my dad to drop me at my boss's house....
so ate some good food cooked by my boss...
listen to christmas carol songs...
i satyed for an hour and was the first one to leave....
reach home....half dead...damn tired....
i would say its a fun but tiring day....
cause the next day i need to go work....
thats about it...
good night....

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

马六甲有很多的旅游景点,不错,是个好地方。