Monday, November 3, 2008

My Pet brother's wedding dinner (30/10/08)




yeah...so THursday is his wedding dinner...didnt go to his house in the morning because i gotta work...so as usual the same work routine....bla bla bla....then i was looking at the clock...wiating for 6p.m sharp... tick tock tick tock....and yes it was 6p.m....quickly packed my stuff and ciao.....surprisingly there was no jam on the way back home...actually i wanted to go straight away but thinking since i still have sometime might as well go back home take a shower and go.....well yes i reach home at 6.45...can be early but i drove slow....save petrol....ha-ha....then i took my shower, blow my hair, dress up,put some perfume and get ready my angpau for him later...i left my house at 7.25p.m....my mum was saying why u still at home...have to reach early if not u cant find parking...ha-ha....on my way my pet brother called me asking where am i and was making sure i head to the right restaurant...awwww....he really care for me so much....he was expecting me to come earlier...but i didnt cause *theres a reason behind it*.....when i reach there *getting down frm my car* i saw his big smile on his face.... *i guess hes very happy to see me coming* gave him ang pau and 'order' his friends to give me a place to sit so that i wont feel lonely..well yeah...i dont know anyone so i sat with his friends....sitting alone and few minutes later his friends join in....met a new guy called BEN.....swt....his friends wanted me to start drinking but i say hold on...*my stomach was empty...damn hungry....need to eat before i drink if not i will puke* and before the wedding dinner started my pet brother called me twice but i didnt hear the call...so he 'order' his friend again to ask if im okay sitting with his friends if not i can sit with his relatives....ha-ha...i say yeah im all right...no worries... *feel even awkward sitting with his relatives....* at 8p.m the dinner started....i ate a little bit because i cant wait to drink...he-he... *memang alcoholic* so i started with hennesy...drank two glass and change to carlsberg...drank about 4 to 5 glass...which is way too much....stop awhile because i know if i drink the 6 glass...im DOWN...his friends are funny...whenever i drink a sip they will pour again...no wonder my drink is forever fulll..... ha-ha.....i took some pictures of his family and friends too...the dinner finished at 10p.m....they asked me to go second round especially my pet brother but i say no....gotta work the next day and its thursday...i prefer to go friday and saturday....i reach home early about 11 plus....hop to my bed and sleep....

P.S: i still cant believe hes married.... guess what...hes 20 and his wife is 24..... oh well i wish you and ur wife happily ever after...BIG BOY already.... =)

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

God! He's my brother's age!!! Cannot imagine my bro getting married! Haha, so young

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

hehe yalo.....but he got no choice....u know what i mean right... =)

Sue Lin said...

Guess so, more n more friends of friends are getting married these days. The friend whose wedding i was supposed to attend postponed! Ish ish