Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My ankle

i sprained my ankle this morning.
on the way to office
when i reach the ONE WORLD hotel exit
push the glass door and wanted to step out
*one step down*
I FELL instantly
until now i cant recall how i fell
it was my first time i wore my high heels
and
i sprained my ankle so badly
i couldnt get up
crying in pain
nobody helped me
they just look and go
so so typical Malaysian
luckily today theres a kind lady
help me out
i didnt manage to say THANK YOU
cause i was in pain
all i can rmbr is her heels are blue in color
i felt bad but i hope she understand
so i walked barefooted to office like a heroic
cant take the pain and it started to swallon
called my dad to pick me up
and
went straight to see physician
she use a needle to poke on my pain
bceause she say its the only way
the blood inside was 'frozen'
i cried again... boohoo
and
now its wrapped with bandage
walking like an old lady *up and down*
eat medicine and put some yellowish liquid
slept for the whole day
when i wake up i still can feel the pain
tmr (Wednesday) im MC
will be back working on Thursday
*hopefully my leg fully recovered*

cheers

XOXO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooi~!!! Get well soon and back to office, altho office is sien :P

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

yes i know.... =)

Anonymous said...

小心哦,暂时不要吃冰冷的东西,get well soon

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

thanks....thou i can walk but i still need to visit the chinese physician for massaging....

Sue Lin said...

Oh my god, that sounds really awful! Get well soon!

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

i just hope my ankle recovered asap so that i can wear my high heels... XD