Sunday, November 9, 2008

Canteen Day










last night my pet brother ask me to accompany him to his nephew's canteen day tmr...but i was afraid he will fly big aeroplanes to me so i didnt agree....he say sis i really want u to come along sorry about today i didnt mean to....but don worry tmr i will give u morning calls...i thought he was joking but yeah he did that THIS MORNING....6.30a.m..omg im still sleeping like a pig....ha-ha....i didnt hear the ringtone...he was smart he called myother number which i forgot to put lower ringtone...i got a shock this morning....i say how about 8a.m....he say can u come asap...oh well...i force myself to wake up which is 7a.m....looks like its no aeroplanes for me....so yeah i drove early in the morning...parked my car in pyramid and hop on to his car with his nephew....i was amazed by this little boy....he can recognised roads...he lead my pet brother the way to his school....how embarassing man....hes only 8years old...omg.....surprise surprise...his school is in petaling jaya....when we reach there it was pack....school is big and the worst thing was we took half and hour to look for a parking....then three of us walk togther to his school....ha-ha...its like a family?? *think too much*so yeah we went in....too many people and the food is expensive....one coupon also canot buy so many food....RM10 per coupon...me and my pet brother was thirsty so we bought bubble tea....not very nice...too much powder....i drank half and threw it away....then his nephew brought us to game section...ha-ha..my pet brother is very funny....i think he likes kids alot....get along with them so easily....when i see the kids i was thnking about my childhood....don have to worry about anything...but when u grow up u got things to worry....those kids were having fun....how i wish im still a kid..... *is there a never land here* ha-ha...i didnt want it but he insist.....thanks brother....appreciate that...he wanted to pull me in to the haunted house but i didnt want too....i had a very bad experience about it....well the queue was very long so we left....he won 50 tokens so we walk to the redemption counter to collect prizes and later on we decided to call it a day.....drove back to pyramid....but we head to ming tien for brunch...cause 3 of us was so damn hungry....after an hour we walk around pyramid and watch people skating.....they were laughing at those people falling down....me just smile...then he ask me to suggest a place to yum cha....he wanted one station but i cant rmbr where is it *suddenly i rmbr where its located* and i say how about old town white coffee just opposite pyramid and behind lai kong restaurant....yeah...we have a chat there....everyone was looking at us thought we are married because theres a little boy with us....but i didnt bother....he told me alot of things but i cant help him much...all i can do is support and be his listener if he has any problems with his wife or other things...oh welll this was my first time hanging out with him....ha-ha...known him for 3 years and today is our very first outing....i just hope his relationship with his wife wil go smoothly....and im lucky to have u as my pet brother...i really do care and luv you very much.... =)

anyway this is my first time attending primary school's canteen day....

xoxo

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Eh, next time can use some paragraphs ar??? Very hard to read la...

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

ha-ha...thanks for the feedback...i will next time...wanted to blog just now but very tired... =)