Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Holiday

So happy today is holiday....i slept at half past 1 last night and woke up at 12noon.....i stayed home for the whole day....didnt go anywhere and i skipped my gym today....so as usual the first thing i will do face my laptop....and i always read Australian news....so curious me checking out news suddenly this news caught my eye saying videos shows shocking farm cruelty to pigs....i was like oh my god what is it about....before finish reading the whole story i watch the video....IT WAS SHOCKING AND SAD to see how this people torture the pigs.....i really pity the pigs....thou their animals....but....when i watch i cried and scared at the same time.....seriously its insane i cant belive they do such thing....i can hear the pigs crying...especially the piglets....its innocent....can see the blood...oh my god....luckily i haven had brunch but i realise my mum just bought bah kut teh for me....and its PORK....so i just eat trying not to think about it....i told my brother that if i let you watch this horrible video i don think u eat pork anymore...and he asked what title i go youtube check...i want to watch....but i didnt tell him because i don want to....so after watching the video i tried to forget about it and yes i did....i played word of the challenge for the whole day....i manage to 'defeat' some of my friends...me ranking at 8th....ha-ha....watch animes , gossip girl and one tree hill....so at 7p.m i went dinner with my family....my mum ordered sweet and sour pork....so i thought it was chicken....ate like 2 to 3 piece of pork....then i asked my mum is this pork or chicken...she say of course PORK la....wah shit.....i quickly pass it to my brother...and she was like whats wrong with you....my brother say oh...just now jie watch this killing pigs video thats y she don dare to eat.....ahhhh....its like a phobia.....shit....when i see pork i will recall this stupid video...i regretted watching it.....my mind was going all over around....saying must turn to vegetarian already....cant eat meat anymore...saw pigs like that then same goes for other animals....oh well i just need not to think so much..... =S

P.S: if you guys want to watch the video...this is the link...

No comments: