Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surprise


he-he me looking so smart!!!
love that shirt very much!!!

that was a surprise birthday cake given by my colleagues....actually i wasnt expecting this to happen....at that time i was ready to go back home but waiting for my colleague to go back first....i was talking to Kee, Lee Ting and Miss May then suddenly Sook Peng and Sandra call me "Grace"...when i look over i saw them holding the birthday cake everyone start singing Happy Birthday song but my boss pause them for awhile cause he say we should turn off the lights....*rewind* Sandra went to off the lights and thy sang again....i was speechless....just kept smiling and scratch my head....really dont know what to say.....usually i watch all this in tv dramas u know in the office they off the lights and bring in the birthday cake....it happen to me that day... so yeah...i wanna say thanks to my colleagues for the birthday cake....

P.S: do i look smart on the way i wear? he-he....

No comments: