Monday, April 7, 2008

One Month in Malaysia

Officially one month I’m in Malaysia now... but still my heart is in Perth… miss my friends, miss my life there, miss maccas gang, and many more but the one I miss most is HIM…why every time all the good things come to an end… sigh… if only my dad let me continue my post grad there and apply for PR…but I’m trying my very best to convince him….*finger cross* anyway within one month I have been enjoying my extra holidays and….. Looking for a job… send more than 10 resumes been to 10 interviews but I still can’t find the right job for myself… because of my pickiness and choosiness I lost a job opportunity.. Learnt a lesson so if they offer me a job with the salary which all the interviews I went is the same I will just accept it.. for me now experience is much more important than the pay… hopefully I can get one as soon as possible cause I always have this I can’t stay at home diseases.. Even though I manage to enjoy the one year freedom in Perth but still for me is not enough…. Coming back here makes me feel I’m back to my old life again…. As usual parents calling ask to come back early…get scolding because of the way I wear… rushing me to get a job… and they were unhappy about me getting a Aussie bf by the way his name is BEN but for me I’m happy and lucky… oh well I just ignore and I’m trying my very best for this relationship… I just wish I’m in Perth…. I can do whatever I want…. The latest time I came back home was 2 a.m…oh my god…during that time I’m happily drinking vodka cruiser with my house mate or clubbing till six in the morning…. Gosh…miss those days….


About shopping… hmmm I did not shop much not because I can’t afford to buy is the style and design of the clothes… honestly to say I still prefer to shop in Perth… SUpre, Cotton on, forever live, Jay Jays, City Beach and the name keeps going on and on…. The ways Aussie girls wear are simple…. One piece of dress and thongs (slippers) that’s it or a top with shorts and thongs… over here if Malaysian girls wear that way everyone will be looking at you with their weirdo kind of looks especially those Malay guys….grrrr.....my mum keep asking me to wear more cover more but i won't listen...i know its for my own good but i just wear which i feel is comfortable... like i mention earlier i haven been doing a lot of shopping...

ha-ha I can say there are FEW good things about coming back to Malaysia… The first one is I get to eat my mum’s cook and till now I can’t cook good food though I had been in Perth for one year and guess what BEN is a good cook too but I tried once… hopefully he will cook more for me … *hint hint*….. Second is meeting my friends especially my BEST FRIENDS…. Miss them so much… for me they are the best… they know me very well and always advice me this that… we have been friends for 10 years already.. It’s not easy to find BEST friends… so we plan to celebrate our 10th Friendship Anniversary this year… supposing it was confirmed to be 08 08 08 but they can’t wait for that day because its taking too long so we will celebrate earlier probably on May or June… ha-ha….can’t wait can’t wait…. I’m happy for them…. U know why??.... Cause one is married, one is getting married next year and the other one getting engaged next year… so WHAT ABOUT ME??? Everyone ask me the same question I just answer…Well…. I’m not sure when will this thing happened to me… ha-ha… I felt left out but it’s all right I still get to choose my Mr. Right which I hope the guy I found will be the ONE… thirdly is car car car car…. I can drive wherever I want…I don’t have to wait for the bus anymore… the public transport here sucks… it’s not as efficient as Perth though they are trying to make it better…. LOL~~~ that’s the only few good things I could think of…

oh ya i got my tax refund cheque from Australia...ha-ha I think i deserved even more...BEN say i'm not suppose to pay so much tax because i'm working casual...lol...when he showed me his pay slip i was surprise to see that im paying almost the same amount as him...oh well doesn't matter anymore as long as i manage to get everything back that should be fine for me... and now i have to settle my superannuation cause they put my name wrongly and have to get what Justice of Peace to certify my documents are original in order to verify my details and re correct my name...grrr....should be done pretty soon....

cheers....



2 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

Hehe... don tell me 1 month all in 1 post.. =) nice reading tho.. happy writing and btw, welcome to blogspot!!

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

thanks for reading my post...i shall re-edit everything again....newbie learning to use blogspot....