Monday, December 17, 2007

Good NEws!!!!

Here comes December…. Cool ….2007 is going to end soon…good news…I start working already which is in MCDONALDS… ha-ha it’s just a temporary job in Perth since I don’t plan to go back so early yet.. So…. I told them I would like to start working on 27th November but they did not call me instead I call back to remind them…finally the manager answered and ask me to come for orientation…Thursday was the day… went there quite early… get to know the crew trainers, watch their old videos which is quite important..After that the manager gave a brief talk about the procedures and lastly mini tour around McDonalds… each of us is given a paper which mentions when our training day...is Mine was on Wednesday and Friday...learn to make drinks, fries, clean dining room and FRONT COUNTER.. first day is not always the best day because we have to learn fast and able to get the right orders… my second day training was DRIVE THRU…ahhh I heard the crew trainer said that I’m not suppose to be trained at drive thru because its for those people who work in McDonalds for few months…. Anyway I was a bit nervous and my crew trainer asked me to speak louder…. I realize that they are not efficient and a bit disorganized because I have to call them and ask when is my next shift which they have set a duty roster for me…till now I do not know when is my right shift…I’m afraid they will feel a bit annoyed because I keep on call them…

Well well there is another good news which is I got my pay but it was a bit little because its training days so they don’t pay much…anyway I’m also happy about it…if I knew I got paid I wouldn’t spend my money…. I also bought a new ROXY bag which I lik it very much…. Last few weeks I saw there was three but I went there again on Wednesday I saw it was the last one and I quickly grab it holding around thinking should I buy or not… yeah..Final decision was YES I WANT TO BUY!!!!! No regrets the bag was nice…

The third good news is my FINAL EXAM RESULTS….. I never expected to get distinction because I know that I did not do quite well…but it was unexpected… I stoned for few seconds looking at my results..*shock* I got 2 distinction 1 credit and a pass….so yeah baby finally GRACE TAN LAY HONG officially graduate from Curtin…after so long of studying I finally got my degree… I would say this is my biggest present for my dad which his birthday is on 16 December, Sunday….I’m also proud of myself because I got quite good results…

Ha-ha so many good news to share….can’t wait to celebrate Christmas which I have not done before with my friends…

Wish you guys Merry Christmas and Happy New Year….

Cheers…..

P.S: Christmas party on Monday (17th December) and Friday (21st December)…. Fun fun….

Probably 25th December there will be another Party!!!! Yippee!!!!!

No comments: