Saturday, January 13, 2007

so long din write blog

wow i din blog for about 1mth plus adi....well i got my own reason...so my holiday ended but i suppose to have holiday till february wow is 3mths holiday le but i know is useless for me and i know my situation...my holidays realy suxxxxx evyting oso CANOT...i want to work outside or go out with frens oso CANOT~~~my 1 month holiday jz wasted lik tat...eat sleep watch anime watch movie sweep n mop floor...tats all...WTF~~~~if other ppl i tink not even 1 day thy sure 'DIE'...for me im used to it...then finally my dad ask me to work haih...but is at his office...WAH LAGI BORING~~~~i jz walk here n there surf net n TRY TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO~~~TATS ALL~~~my dad say he will giv me salary but end up i say NO bcos.......(PERSONAL) :)

anyway my summer class started on the 3th january which is last week...first day of class i was late for 10 minutes then when i enter the lecture hall suddenly no electricity...i was like OMG impossible ask me go back home meh?? i stay in KLANG ar evyday pay RM5 tol and the petrol le...after 1 hour the electricity came back so our lecture continues...but then i wasn't really listenin to the lecturer cause is boring and the way he talk is just the same as the subject i took before....do u know y?? because is the same lecturer la...what else...but i still attend his lectures n tutorials...PARTICIPATION MARKS AR!!!!!

faster finish my summer course la...then fly to AUStRAlia lo...I DON'T WANT TO GET SAMAN AGAIN...IM FED UP WIT MPSJ...i jz buy my textbook not even 10 minutes i got 1 saman frm thm....DAMN THEM...i stay in klang nvr get ANY saman before....provide more parking la...evyday also traffic jam...stupid MPSJ...GO TO HELL LA...

No comments: