Friday, November 17, 2006

stress n tired

haih i hav been slpin v late i tink bout 1mth adi frm my MR project till nw~~!!~~so tired i wish i could slp the whole day~~!!~~somemore tis week is exam n end on 20th monday~~!!~~after exam finsh confirm sure feel v relief n relax but den le i nd 2 worry bout my result too haih~~!!~~y la???? lik tat i continue suffer lo till mid dec den result come out...n den nex yr im goin perth wah sure got alot of tings 2 buy~~!!~~well im a gal so confirm plenty stuff den the luggage sure v big~~!!~~so tis is my first time to overseas im quite unlucky le cos i don get to go overseas wen i was small unlike u guys go disneyland la hong kong japan n etc~~!!~~come on i guess evyone went disneyland before but me NEVER le~~!!~~all my cousin so lucky thy got to go~~!!~~evytime i alwz compare wit my cousin~~!!~~thy all so smart but im stupid i rmbr durin primary school(private school) alwz let ppl bully n my schoolmate especially guys alwz call me tomboy cos i alwz play sports wit guys like football baseball n others too~~!!~~last time im v active but after i went to government school those frens i met all not so into sports somemore is gal school no guys~~!!~~haih~~!!~~im alwz the most stupid among all my cousin tats y my dad alwz complain bout me y thy can do tis do tat wah u c thy go overseas work but u until nw still studying~~!!~~haih so sometimes i feel stress bout tat too cos my dad alwz want me well not onli me even my bros n sis 2 b smart clever good n don let ppl look dwn~~!!~~haih those family problem no nd sy until so detail lah~~!!~~tats all~~!!~~

No comments: