Sunday, June 4, 2006

lalalala.....problem solved.....

FINALY MY MSN HAS COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!haha tis slogan lik wrestler THE ROCK mention le......watever den......now all my problem is solved i got back evyting.....so hapi.....but i scolded thm too cos of my msn thy cant help me the staff there so lame la thy ask me giv details according to wat thy want n my fren jayson helped mein giving the details but finaly thy reply UR INFORMATION U HAVE GIVEN TO US IS NOT MATCH..i was so angry n i scold thm n this is how i reply thm back....halo lindsey how come u cant solve the problem tis email is quite long already is few years how u expect me to remeber at least i got the first n last name corret n my date of birth and i have shift new house so maybe the IP address is affected i wrote in the personal message that someone has hacked my account not me having forgeting my own password im the OWNER of this grace1208_tlh@hotmail.com accouunt. CANT U ALL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT....PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...haha n den the nex day le my problem finally solved all my profile watever bla bla bla bla ting is chge.i don care i scold o wat so ever as long as i get back msn mail is fine 4 me..... lalalalalalalalalala!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!

No comments: