Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve Dinner


Merry Christmas everyone!

Soooooooooo

Last year Christmas is in Singapore
This year Christmas is in KL
Totally different celebration over here

During Christmas eve I had dinner with my besties! This is our first time celebrating and exchange gift for each other! Everytime she comes back from outstation we will definitely meet up for dinner. I brought them to Porto Romano! so far I had it for 3 times the foods are still all right! I like my penne with creamy mushroom. As usual Friday night is always slow traffic along the highway! I haven't pass the Subang exit the traffic start crawling at Shah Alam. oh well! She got fall sick when she hop on to the plane! pity her but it didn't stop her from attending the dinner! All of us advise her to take AirAsia instead of bus back to Klang because these few months there is a lot of unwanted road accidents especially the recent one that claims 28 lives! That's insane!

Anyway we got there about 8 plus and I have made a reservation that night! 6 of us! Me, dearie dear, SL, her husband, Miow and PP! We wrote numbers on our gift as we are going to draw lots to see what we get! I had a headache searching for present because I need to see whether is it suitable for the person whose gonna draw for my present! In the end I chose bodyshop hamper and dearie dear said I have a feeling one of your bestie will buy the same gift like yours! I was like nehh don't think so! Then when SL arrived she left the pressie in the car! FYI she is 2 months pregnant! Asking me and dearie dear to think of an English name for the daughter! LOL! so when the husband walked back in I saw red paperbag with the word JOY! Holy moly my dearie dear guess was right she really did buy the same pressie like mine! HA-HA! Miow forgotten to buy pressie so she gave angpow! LOL

Everyone looking at the menu on what to order!

ravioli chicken stuffing with asparagus sauce

Cabonara Spaghetti with turkey ham

Penne with creamy mushroom

Spaghetti with scallops

Spaghetti Bolognaise
SL had spaghetti bolognaise! She thought it was chicken but normally it comes with beef! She has a sudden craving for spaghetti! Have to eat for 2 person! herself and the baby!

Hawaiian Pizza
Luckily we ordered 1 pizza because the portion was big!

After finish eating each of us pose with the reindeer hairband! I forgot to bring my mini santa hat clip that night! Wasted! Grrrrr!

Normal pose! =P

Big Smile!

Peace!

Sick look!

All of us chated random stuff then SL shared her morning checkup story to us!She is so happy and looking forward to see is it boy or girl! PP is planning hers next year so left me! Miow had 2 children already and she say it's enough! 1 boy and 1 girl will make the perfect family portrait! =D

Next is gift exchange! So.......

She got the Bodyshop white musk!

Me got the gold dress

30 bucks

Yes Bodyshop again! Cherry flavour

Posing with santa hat and reindeer hairband

Me and miow

PP and Miow

Me and dearie dear
Miow say Perfect match! XD

Me and dearie dear
Santa claus with reindeer horn on beard

A and SL
Baby boy or Baby girl?

Dearie dear and A

Ha-ha

Here comes the Buffalo!
As usual he always make funny faces and random jokes!

I feel cheated because the owner did not mention about 30% increase on the ala carte food! It was kinda last minute! oh well! while counting the money dearie dear scribble on the paper and we just sign it randomly!

On the way back home I thought of bringing miow to I-city but she was sick in the end we head home! then few minutes later she called me I don't care I'm going to i-city now with my sister and daughter! LOL! oh well we shall go there again next time! Don't worry!

XOXO

No comments: